Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo
- Model: D6 common rail diesel
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 435hp
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours: 433
- Make: Volvo
- Model: D6 common rail diesel
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 435hp
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours: 433
Yacht Registry is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Portsmouth - Hinckley Yacht Brokerage.
OFF LINE (name reserved) is a 2015 Picnic Boat MKIII with optional 435-hp Volvo Common Rail diesels which provides an exhilarating 35 knot cruise speed and an almost 40 knot wide open throttle. This Picnic Boat 37 MKIII is well optioned for day cruises as well as overnight adventures. Maintained by Hinckley Yacht Services (since new) and just completed all of her annual mechanical and cosmetic maintenances.
This MKIII Picnic Boat will be sure to turn heads in every port of call. Please review her specifications below to see how special this Jet Boat is.
- Carinthia Blue Awlgrip hull
- Polar White gelcoat cabin house and painted to match non-skid decks.
- Oyster White double bootstripe
- Black Micron Extra bottom paint
The hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin. Aircraft grade end-grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has OPTIONAL teak decking inserts.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- OPTIONAL Stainless steel swim handle mounted on transom and painted to match hull.
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller. Hinckley designed polished SS folding anchor roller with 12-volt windlass. Windlass controls at helm and handheld wireless remote. Polished SS Delta anchor with 25’ SS chain and 150’ rode.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse
- New (2018) brightwork covers for toe rails to protect exterior varnish from the elements when yacht not in use.
- Additional brightwork covers for exterior handrails
- Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides with opening port in the head. All four have snap-on black out covers on the inside.
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with Radome painted to match deck.
- OPTIONAL electric large opening side windows in Pilothouse
- OPTIONAL (2) Stainless Steel electric opening hatches in the Pilothouse with manual Ocean Air Sky Screens
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- OPTIONAL single bay varnished teak handrail mounted at port dash
- OPTIONAL varnished teak package including dash, pilothouse liners and cockpit coamings
- OPTIONAL stainless steel bow rail
The Cockpit features ample seating with optional removable cushions at transom door, aft facing seats are located at the forward end of the cockpit with storage below and optional removable lounge filler between port aft facing and stern seating. Off Line’s aft cockpit also has an optional “Sail Shade” bimini top. This easily deployed, ingenious system incorporates carbon fiber poles (stow easily in a padded bag) that are placed in sockets back aft, then a sailcloth bimini top clips under pilothouse roof, clips to poles and viola’, instant aft cockpit sunshade without an obtrusive frame apparatus or time consuming setup.
More cockpit features:
Gloss vanished teak cockpit coaming
Cockpit seating in premium Ralph Lauren Northport Stripe Atlantic fabric
Starboard transom door from swim platform with OPTIONAL removable stern seat filler
OPTIONAL varnished, folding teak table with pedestal. This table/pedestal can be easily removed for storage or moved to another pedestal base in the pilothouse.
OPTIONAL Hinckley Bo-Peep handrail with port and starboard mounts on side decks and storage mounted in starboard kickwell.
OPTIONAL fishing rod holders in port and starboard aft deck.
OPTIONAL fishing rod racks mounted under port gunwale.
OPTIONAL 18” deep insulated and drained cooler in port amenity with hinged lid
Cockpit cushions in premium Ralph Lauren fabric with Patio Stripe Blue pattern
Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard
Cockpit/pilothouse lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
OPTIONAL removable lounge filler on port side between aft facing and stern seats.
Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat.
Stamoid cockpit mooring cover
Custom designed sail shade bimini made of lightweight Stamoid and Carbon Fiber poles. Poles store in custom isolation sleeves above/outboard of engines under the bridge deck.
The Pilothouse is fully air condition with premium Ralph Lauren upholstery.
- Varnished teak pilothouse liners and dash
- (4) Pilothouse windows (2) OPTIONAL Electric Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Ocean Air Sky screens/shades for the overhead hatches
- OPTIONAL Stidd seats with Luxor Leather Soft Touch Plus Silver Pearl with Baltic piping for helmsman and navigator seats with integral folding foot rests.
- New (2018) Stidd Helm Seat covers to protect the Luxor leather
- OPTIONAL full power pedestal (fore/aft and up/down) at starboard chair with OPTIONAL power (up/down) for port seat.
- OPTIONAL tall pedestals for port/starboard helm seats to ensure maximum visibility.
- OPTIONAL 12V DC Hella fans in pilothouse corners, port and starboard
- OPTIONAL pedestal base for folding varnished teak table
- Pilothouse cushions in premium Ralph Lauren fabric with Northport Stripe Atlantic pattern
- Two 10,000 BTU air conditioning/reverse cycle heat units in pilothouse with separate controls for port and starboard.
- Custom optioned single bay handrail at dash for port seat
- Additional illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights
- Storage lockers under pilothouse settees
- (10) Cup holders, three at each settee and two at each helm location
- Glove box/storage at port and starboard helm shelves
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Varnished teak handrail on centerline
- Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick II®” with H-Lock and Heading hold features
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet near helm
- Double USB ports at helm
- Glove box/storage with lid at aft end of starboard shelf
- (2) Cup holders
Helm Electronics/Nav Equipment:
- Upgraded Raymarine electronics Package
- Multifunction gs165 15.4” glass bridge display with engine and control interface and with 4kw 24” radar color HD scanner
- Remote keypad at helm for GPS, RMIK-9
- Raymarine P70R Autopilot interfaced to GPS
- i70 Multifunction instrument display with depth interfaced with Raymarine equipment
- Siren Marine MTC Connected Boat monitoring system. This system monitors GPS position, shore power, house batteries, start batteries, helm temperature and more, all from an app on a smartphone. The Siren Marine app also gives updates on shipboard systems which go above or below selected limits
- Ray260 VHF radio with passive speaker and volume control through handset
- Day/night reverse image marine cameras Cam100. One in engine room and one facing aft on the pilothouse rooftop (painted to match deck).
- Fishfinder with dedicated secondary depth sensor, CP300 ClearPulse Sonar module with thru hull transducer networked to Raymarine system.
- Upgraded digital depth/temperature sensor, DT800 Smart system that does not interfere with sonar.
- AIS650 transceiver/receiver.
- Upgraded 7” Volvo color engine display.
- Racor fuel filter/water audible alarm with indicators for generator main engines
- High water bilge alarm with indicators for each bilge zone (3)
- Upgraded ACR RCL-100D spotlight on mast remotely controlled at helm
- Independent climate controls at port and starboard helm
- Siren Marine boat monitoring system, includes position, temperature, house batterstatus, shore power status and high water alarm.
- Compass: Ritchie, mounted at helm seat
- Vizio 23" high def TV with Apple 4K 32GB TV System (2018) – island berth bulkhead
The Queen Island Berth interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with a custom full length shelves to port and starboard. A new 23 inch Vizio high-definition TV was installed in 2018 incorporating a new Apple 4K 32GB TV system. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. This spacious cabin with 6’2” standing head room is fully climate controlled via a single 10,000 BTU reverse-cycle air conditioning unit with outlets in the main cabin and the head. Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the island berth accommodations forward.
- Custom Corian “Savannah” countertop in galley
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box
- 600-watt 110-volt microwave oven
- Mug and glass storage below microwave
- 110-volt outlet
- Built-in bin for dish stowage
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
- A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Custom gloss varnished cherry countertop and under-mounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Air conditioning/heat outlet in head
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- Stainless steel towel bar
ISLAND QUEEN BERTH (Forward)
- Island Queen berth with settee to port for easy access to the bunk.
- Vizio 23 inch high-def TV with Apple 4K 32GB TV System (2018)
- Storage lockers under Island Queen berth have easy-access cherry front drawers
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the berths to starboard.
- Overhead Stainless Steel opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade.
- Air conditioning/heat outlet in cabin with zone control located at galley aft face
- Mattress cover and cabin seat upholstered in Stark Marina Azure fabric.
- Optional 9 KW Onan generator - (105-hrs May 2019) with sound shield with miscellaneous spare parts
- Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system.
- (2) 12-volt house batteries for a total of 420-amps.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability.
- House – Two 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries – 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine.
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
- OPTIONAL Lumitec SeaBlazeX White/Blue LED underwater lights at transom with switch at helm.
- Box of spare fuses and bulbs
110-Volt AC electrical system:
- 110-volt shore power inlet and relay.
- (2) 30 amp shore power cord. (1) dedicated to house and charging loads and (1) dedicated to climate control systems
- Victron Multiplus inverter/charger with 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
- 3000 watt pure sign wave inverter with control mounted in cabin
- Optional Twin Volvo D6-435-hp Common Rail diesel engines
- Hamilton 274 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF 63 transmissions
- 7” hydraulic variable thrust bow thruster
- Hinckley custom “JetStick II” control system is integrated with the bow thruster
- Dual cylinder trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Spare Volvo engine parts
- Fuel filter/water separator with audible alarm panel at helm
- Upgraded Volvo7” color LCD multi-function display. Separate analog tachometer, oil pressure, fuel tank gauge, and engine coolant temperature for each engine.
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in cockpit locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 27-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge.
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated.
- 40-gallon polyethelelene water tank.
- (2) 110-gallon polyethelene fuel tanks - total 220-gallons.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined engine box insulation.
- Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser.
- Engine box forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
- Two 10,000 BTU reverse-cycle air conditioner units in pilothouse
- One 10,000 BTU reverse-cycle air conditioner unit in main cabin
- Compass: Ritchie, mounted at helm seat.
- Fire Extinguisher: Three 2-1/2 lb. dry chemical.
- Flares: USCG approved flare kit.
- Horn: 12-volt Kahlenberg air horn with switch on dash.
- Life Jackets: Six adult Type 1 PFD.
- Lines: Four 35’ x 1/2" docking lines.
- Running Lights: Approved running and masthead lights.
- Fenders: Three 8" x 20" inflatable fenders with Polartec covers and Wichard snap hooks for each fender line.
- Boat Hook: Mounted under side deck
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.