Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Cummins
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Year: 2015
- Engine Hours: 716
- Model: QSC 8.3
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Power: 600hp
- Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Bronze
- Engine Location: Center
From aft deck enter the salon and dining area to Starboard and the full galley to port. Head forward to starboard helm with two captain's chairs. Opposite the helm is an L-shaped settee to port. Heading forward take three steps down to the VIP stateroom to port with queen berth. Opposite the VIP stateroom is the VIP head to starboard. Heading forward is the Master Stateroom with a walk around queen berth and an ensuite head with large stand up shower. There is beautiful cherry wood interior throughout the living quarters, Teak & Holly sole, stainless steel opening ports, Lewmar hatches with Oceanair Skyscreens.
Fully Equipped Galley to Port
- Kenyon Electric Two Burner Cook Top
- AC/DC Stainless Steel Two Drawer Fridge Compartments
- AC/DC Freezer Below Helm Seat
- Large Stainless Steel Sink w/Single Lever Faucet + Cover
- Under Counter Franklin Chef Convection Microwive
- Teak & Holly Style Sole w/Surface Texture
- Drawer and Doors Storage Below Counter
- Overhead Storage Lockers
Complete Top of the Line Garmin Electronics Package:
- Twin Garmin 8612 GPS Touch Screen Displays
Sonar Chirp Built Into The Plotter.
- Garmin GSD24 Black Box Sounder
- Garmin P79 In Hull Depth Transducer
- Two Garmin GTS1M-THP Thru Hull Transducers
- Garmin GMR24XHD Radar
- Garmin GHP21 Auto Pilot
- Garmin GRF10 Rotary Rudder Feedback
- Garmin VHF 200
- Garmin S4 Sirius Weather and Radio
- Globalstar SAT-FI Sat Com & Data WiFi System
- Epirb with September 2022 Expiration
Cummins QSC 8.3 600hp
Electronic Engine and Marine Gear w/716 Hours
Onan 9.0kw Gen Set w/550 Hours
In Sound Shield w/Water Separator Exhaust
Two 200 Gallon Fuel Tanks w/Valve to Balance Tank Levels
Two 80 Gallon Fresh Water Tanks
One 55 Gallon Holding Tank
This 2015 Back Cove 41 Downeast Lobster boat is named Celebrate and for good reason. She is clean and pristine and looks like a new boat inside and out. The owners are savvy boaters who maintained Celebrate with an open checkbook, and she is turn key ready to cruise the Florida Keys, the Bahamas, or anywhere in the world.
The Cummins 600hp engine offers a range of 350 miles with a cruising speed of 22 knots while only burning 25 GPH. She has a complete, top of the line, Garmin electronics package that does everything you could ask for and then some. While underway, the 9.0kw Onan Gen Set supplies the power needed to run all A/C units and appliances. The Glendinning retractable Glendinning power cord makes it easy to switch from shore power to generator with the push of a button.
Celebrate offers two staterooms and two heads and has beautiful cherry wood throughout the living quarters. Both staterooms have queen berths, and both heads are private. The master ensuite head has a large stand up shower. The VIP head can also be utilized as a day head for guests. There is a full galley to port equipped with top quality appliances, and there is a dinette / settee to starboard. The helm is forward to starboard, and there is an additional settee opposite the helm to port. The living quarters are forward.
Celebrate is the flagship of the Back Cove fleet. If you are searching for a safe and dependable cruising vessel in pristine overall condition, come see this 2015 Back Cove 41.
Here are a few key benefits:
- Well maintained and turn key ready Back Cove 41.
- Cummins 600hp Diesel with low hours and service records.
- Cruise at 22 knots with fuel burn of 25 GPH
- Complete top of the line Garmin electronics package.
- Cherry wood interior woodwork with Teak & Holly flooring.
- Like new washer and dryer combo unit.
- New Salon A/C
Come get aboard this vessel. After you see her, you will Celebrate!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.