Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo
- Model: D13
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 900hp
- Type: Inboard
Yacht Registry is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Forbes Horton Yachts.
RAMBLER is full of custom touches that are both thoughtful and unique. For example, the salon table has two sizes; cocktail and dining and the dining table top has a custom storage locker at the forward edge of the settee. Some of her details include:
- Custom dinette aft cabin layout
- Interior Woodwork Cherry
- Pilothouse Layout Starboard settee with twin chairs to port
- Interior Finish for Pilothouse Gloss varnished cherry
- Interior Finish for galley, guest cabin, heads, forward cabin Satin varnished cherry (includes cabin sole)
- Galley Countertop Corian “Ecru”
- Master Head Countertop Gloss varnished cherry
- Guest Head Countertop Gloss varnished cherry
- Window Tint Green
- Valance rope lighting in dinette and fwd cockpit
RAMBLER has custom alternate arrangement for the aft cabin that makes the boat an ideal couples cruiser. The aft cabin space is composed of an aft-facing L-Settee Dinette. The outboard settee runs the full length of the cabin with framed doors outboard of sette and storage under seating. A custom hull portlight is located between the two lockers. There is a custom framed liquor locker on the aft bulkhead.
- Clothes Dryer Akso T753
- Custom storage lockers and shelving throughout
- Teak soles with white caul in master and guest heads
- Teak grating in master shower
- Varnished cherry counter in both heads in lieu of standard Corian.
Custom cabinetry can be found throughout RAMBLER'S interior. Her smoked Eucalyptus and Burled Maple helm pod, roll top briefcase storage locker, varnished cherry countertops in the heads and custom liquor locker are just a few of the exquisite details that set her apart. Even her electrical distribution panel was customized and relocated to improve ergonomics.
- Interior passage doors are custom and are 2” higher on head and aft cabin doors and 4” on master cabin door
- Pilothouse locker table has larger radii and overhangs than standard and custom tulipwood inlay
- Center section of seat bottom on pilothouse settees is 2" wider than standard to create constant width
- Custom pilothouse table cocktail/dining with custom storage locker
- Table acts as filler for converting salon settee to a berth
- Electric Skysol shades on pilothouse side windows
- Cherry cladding in pilothouse on FRP verticals at P/S helm.
- Custom starboard pilothouse settee extends forward where the middle seat would normally be located. Locker below seat has three drawers:
- Two Stidd helm seats with electric and chrome package
- Custom chart locker top with fiddles
- Custom Cherry overhead and companionway handrails
- Custom trash bin and shelving in galley
- Custom storage lockers under treads of pilothouse steps
- Varnished cherry mug and glass rack on bulkhead above galley cooktop
- Cherry/cloth speaker trim rings
- Gloss varnish in pilothouse in lieu of standard satin varnish.
- Cabin sole in galley, aft cabin and master cabin is satin finished
- Pilothouse sole finished in gloss
Helm pod in Pilothouse has vertical and horizontal faces veneered with Maple Burl. Trim around faces is laminated Smoked Eucalyptus. Dash flat fiddle is made of maple burl. The Sloped back and compass block is American cherry with alternating grain layers to create stripes. Custom wheel stained to match smoked Eucalyptus. There is a removable framed cherry locker outboard of the port helm seat that provides access to the machinery space when removed.
- Volvo 7” color engine display at Pilothouse helm in lieu of standard control displays
- Volvo 7” color engine display at Flybridge helm in lieu of standard control displays
- Three Raymarine a65 multifunction displays in valance.
- Second redundant VHF system with command mic and speakers at upper and lower helms. Raymarine 260 VHF
- Raymarine AIS650 Class B transceiver with Receive & Transmit for the E-Series Displays. Note: Both receive & transmit functions can be shut off individually from the E-Series Display. Separate AIS whip antenna ratchet mounted on the hardtop on centerline forward of the radar.
Aft-Facing Camera on Rooftop:
Raymarine CAM100 Day/Night Reverse Image Marine Camera at aft end of pilothouse rooftop for use as a backup camera and monitoring the swim platform (camera mounted on the underside of the rooftop on centerline at aft edge). Camera is interfaced for viewing on the yacht’s Raymarine navigation displays.
The electronics package is current, comprehensive and redundant. The vessel is equipped with everything from a gyrostabilized night vision camera to a back GPS antenna in the anchor locker for emergency use.
- Satellite TV System – KVH M5 TracVision with standard definition DirectTV connected to onboard TV and the yacht’s Nuvo distributed audio system.
Satellite Dome is painted to match deck color.
- Raymarine CAM50 Reverse Image engine room camera. Camera is installed at forward end of engine room.
- Raymarine e125 multifunction display to port in the pilothouse for use at the port side Stidd seat.
- VHF RAM Mic at port companion seat
- ACR Global Fix GPIRB Model #2846.0, Cat. I, Class 2,
- Second redundant VHF system with command mic and speakers at upper and lower helms. VHF Raymarine 260
- Sirius satellite weather for Raymarine E-Series.
- Raymarine T473SC Gyro Stabilized Thermal Night Vision Camera on mast. Camera controlled from Raymarine E-Series displays.
- Upgrade radar to RA1048SHD 4KW 48” Super HD digital open array
- Two (2) e125 Multifunction displays at flybridge helm in lieu of standard e165
- Raymarine a65 multifunction instrument displays in valance on underside of flybridge hard top.
- Airmar WX200 Ultrasonic weather station. Mounts on stainless post to provide undisturbed windflow. Interfaced into Raymarine instruments
- Second, independent depth system. System to include i70 displays at upper and lower helms with DT800 smart transducer located at forward end of engine room
- Forward facing camera at aft end of pilothouse. Camera interfaced with Raymarine displays via Raynet network.
- Backup Raymarine RS130 GPS antenna
The Hardtop flybridge found aboard RAMBLER is a true engineering marvel. Its carbon fiber construction is light and strong which minimizes weight aloft and provides a secure mounting place for railings and antennas. Electrically actuated overhead hatches provide the perfect amount of ventilation when the forward eisenglass windscreen is deployed. A refrigerator and guest seating make the flybridge a destination when entertaining aboard. Her custom ladder was designed to increase the tread angle on the lower steps and the enlarged landing makes access safe and comfortable.
- Custom carbon fiber hard top
- Two overhead electric hatches with oceanair sky screens
- LED Lighting underneath
- Centerline varnished teak handrail on underside
- Varnished teak decorative trim on underside
- Aluminum framework painted to match deck
- Teak decking on flybridge sole with white caulk. Decking terminates at ladder rather than at end of settee
- Refrigeration in FB dash
- FB Teak package consisting of coaming caps, helm pod, dash, and helm shelf
- Stidd helm seats with electric pedestal (fore/aft only) with chrome pedestal bases
- Custom flybridge dorade vent. Vents under flybridge brim direct air into dorade in flybridge with vents into pilothouse via electric aircraft actuators with louvers to direct flow and shutoff for air flow to provide all-weather air circulation at lower helm.
- Custom flybridge ladder with larger landing (bend at two bottom steps removed for comfort)
- Custom folding ladder for accessing FB hardtop
- Varnished teak name boards with running lights
- Freshwater wash down
- Volvo 7” color engine display at Flybridge helm in lieu of standard control displays
The attention to detail found aboard can also be seen on her exterior. Her custom aluminum alloy handrails under the flybridge overhangs were selected to blend in with the flybridge structure so that they would be hidden in plain sight. Her solid natural teak decking is caulked with white caulking for a clean look that keeps cool underfoot.
- Cigar Deck and side boarding steps finished with teak decking with white caulking
- Cigar deck/step teak soles natural finish.
- Teak decking sole in cockpit. White instead of standard
black Finish for teak decking is to be left natural.
- Exterior handrails:
Two painted aluminum handrails on underside of Flybridge rim. Handrails are painted to match deck and have non-slip surface on top edge of handrail. Handrails are in lieu of standard stainless handrails on sides of flybridge.
- One Stainless Steel handrail at aft end of pilothouse (to port of custom FB ladder).
- Two varnished Teak handrails on cabin top.
- Custom Bow Rail – 1 ¼” type 316L stainless steel tubing. Bow rail to be shorter than standard and end just forward of aft mid rail chock. Rail has integrated LED down lighting to light side decks and bow
- Fishing Rod holders (2) installed on side decks outboard of cockpit settees (Port & Starboard). Rod holders are Mate Series #C-2030-D, Combination Rod & Cup Holder in 316 Stainless with Oval Top 30º Rod Angle and 1/4" Drains. Drains connected to existing plumbing currently installed on the boat. Rod holders are angled outboard and aft.
- SeaLift hydraulic swim platform & dinghy lift with teak decking on frp platform. Teak decking runs fore and aft on platform. Caulking on teak deck is WHITE
- Midship chocks are open in lieu of standard closed chocks
- Teak Drawers above the port & starboard amenity’s teak louver doors.
- Cockpit light switches located on aft face of the port amenity.
- Custom flybridge ladder
- Removable teak step with stainless steel legs into cockpit at same level as cigar deck at extended step at base of custom flybridge ladder.
- Additional fender padeye on side decks just aft of Bo Peep handrail sockets. Stainless chafe strip to run forward to protect toe rail at gates.
- Removable stainless racks on trunk cabin.
Racks hold two stand up paddle boards side by side. (boards not included)
- Two 8” pop up cleats on aft corners of swim platform
- Full transom chafe strip.
- Custom lazarette ladder: bottom of ladder to run further aft to increase angle of steps.
- Vimar outlets and switches mounted on cherry
- Custom lighting and electrical outlets throughout
- Two additional 110Vdouble outlets on pilothouse end table.
- LED bow rail down lighting on the underside of the bow rail centered between each stanchion, for a total of six lights per side and one on centerline installed beneath the burgee socket (13 down lights in total). Lighting to be switched at both the helm and the port cockpit amenity
- LED engine room and lazarette lights
- LED underwater lighting at the transom Three Ocean LED 3010TH HD
- Courtesy lights throughout
- Mastervolt battery monitoring system for house loads. System connected to Raymarine SeaTalk NG system for viewing on Raymarine displays
- Dishwasher Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer® Tall, model DD24SHTI. with custom cherry drawer front,
- Full boat water filtration system 3M WV-B2
- Boat is prepped for watermaker. Through-hull core deletion/ product water output fitting on tank.
- Freshwater washdown on FB
- Waterworks Aero Low Profile fixture in master and guest heads
- Wine Enthusiast 18 bottle dual zone wine cooler in open dinette.
- Anchor rode 200’ SS 3/8” chain in lieu of standard rope/chain combination
- Freshwater washdown spigot in the anchor well next to standard saltwater anchor washdown
- LED anchor locker light on ball switch (activates with opening of locker lid)
- AutoAnchor AA710 wireless anchor control and chain counter
- Additional remote control for AutoAnchor AA710 wireless anchor control and chain counter
- Cockpit awning with carbon fiber poles
- Stamoid weather cover for the flybridge seats
- Stamoid weather cover for the flybridge helm console. Includes dash and starboard shelf.
- Sunshure mesh cover for forward pilothouse windows.
- Sun covers for trunk cabin handrails
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.