Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Cummins
- Model: QSB
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 480hp
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours: 400
Yacht Registry is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by RCR Sandusky.
- Cummins: QSB 480hp Electronic Engine W/BTS Control and Smartcraft Display.
- Hours: 400
- Kohler 6Kw Genset - 60 hours
- Fusion: 2-Channel Zone Amplifier MS-FR602 Fusion 6'' Waterproof Speaker, 200W, Pair
- XM friendly stereo system w/ CD, MP3 jack and wired helm remote.
- KVH M3 Hi Def Satellite.
- Speco: 5x8 Hailer W/ Fog Horn.
- Raymarine: EV-200 Evolution Autopilot.
- VHF Radio: Standard Horizon with AIS
- Raymarine: E127 12.1'' Hybrid-Touch MFD with sounder option, Built-in GPS. Interface for Engine to the Raymarine Hybrid-Touch
- Raymarine: 600W Transducers.
- Raymarine: Airmar NMEA2000 Speed & Temp Sensor, Bronze Housing.
- Raymarine: 18'' High Def Digital Color Radar.
- Raymarine: SR150 Sirius XM Weather Receiver.
- Sirius Satellite Radio Antenna XM Radio.
- Flat Screen Smart TV’s, in Stateroom and Salon
- Raymarine: AIS650 Class B AIS Transceiver.
- Extra cable /satellite TV connection in galley.
- Back Cove Dark iso-npg gelcoat.
- Vinylester backup resin.
- VIP Resin Infused hull w/ PVC foam core sandwich.
- VIP Resin Infused foam core stringer system.
- Advanced prop pocket hull design.
- Awlgrip boot top.
- Molded cove stripe depression w/ “gold leaf” style stripe.
- Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Four Blade Nibral propeller.
- PSS Dripless shaft log.
- Binnacle mount electronic single lever engine control.
- Internal sea strainer.
- Racor Fuel Filter w/petcock drain.
- 6” Exhaust w/ two stage horizontal muffler.
- Electric actuated trim tabs port and starboard w/ helm controller.
- SeaStar hydraulic steering w/ tilt helm pump.
- Inverter 1800 watts
- (2) Group 31 AGM engine start battery.
- (2) 12VDC automatic bilge pumps.
- Bonding system w/ zinc transom anode.
- Engine room lighting (2) w/ bezel switch.
- Cockpit courtesy lights switched at transom door and helm.
- Overhead LED cabin lights, individually bezel switched.
- Reading lights in salon / berth area & Overhead dual color LED helm deck light w/ switch.
- 12V outlet at helm and in cabin.
- AC and DC control panels with polarity indicator.
- DC system battery management switching.
- DC breakers for electronics.
- Emergency cross over switch / ACR.
- 110V AC 30 amp shorepower w/ 50 foot cord set.
- AC shorepower system ELCI protected.
- Galvanic isolator & GFI protected 110V circuits.
- Battery Charger.
- (2) 4D AGM house battery.
- Head w/ separate shower stall w/ bi-fold door.
- Electric Head
- Molded seat in shower stall w/ storage beneath.
- Built-in vanity w/ sink and storage.
- Lewmar hatch w/ screen.
- Stainless steel opening ports (2) w/ insect screen and shade.
- Framed mirror.
- Full length mirror on door.
- Solid surface countertop.
- Single lever faucet.
- Shower drain sump pump system.
- Fresh water electric MSD w/ holding tank.
- Waste tank monitor.
- Holding tank pump out fitting on deck.
- Sealed overhead lighting w/ bezel switch.
- Powered exhaust fan (12V)
- Fresh Water Maker
- Two burner cook-top with cover.
- (2) SS Drawer style AC/DC fridges w/ freezer compartment.
- Icemaker under copilot seat
- Large SS Galley sink w/ single lever faucet & drop in cover.
- Solid surface countertop.
- Built-in convection/microwave oven.
- Drawer and doors storage below counter
- Two SS Refrigerators
- 12V/110 Dometic Refrigerator / Freezer in Cockpit
- Clear anodized aluminum windows w/ opening windows port, starboard and center.
- (3) windshield wipers w/ fresh water washer system.
- Lewmar sliding hatches w/ Oceanair Skyscreens.
- Custom Oceanair blinds throughout.
- Compass, illuminated.
- Stazo wood grain steering wheel.
- Stidd helm seat.
- Smoked acrylic companionway slider w/ lockable latch.
- Engine hatch opens by electric/hydraulic linear actuator.
- Large engine room hatch incorporates dinette & mate’s bench.
- Dinette seating w/ hi-low Back Cove high gloss table w/ decorative inlay.
- Dinette and mate convert to double berth.
- Storage beneath dinette benches.
- Varnished Wood interior on molded composite hull liner.
- Custom SS Handrails through Salon
- Lewmar hatches w/ Oceanair screens.
- Island double berth w/ drawers and storage below.
- Shelves above berth.
- Cedar lined hanging locker to starboard.
- Drawer / Shelf locker to port.
- L-settee converts to a second berth.
- Storage above and below L-settee.
- Privacy curtain to enclose berth.
- Teak and Holly high pressure laminate sole w/ surface texture.
- Overhead lighting.
- Interior / Helm Deck speakers.
- Window covers Interior windshield cover, Natural Sunbrella.
- Seat cover L-shaped seat cover, Wheat Sunbrella w/Gore-Tex thread.
- Instrument pod cover, Natural Sunbrella.
- Port and stbd window screens, Natural Sunbrella No-See-Um Screen.
- Mooring cover cockpit cover with vents, White Stamoid track under hardtop zippers in corners for lines single zipper at door entry.
- Enclosure screen enclosure to work with Sure Shade.
- Window covers exterior corner window covers port & stbd.
- Stern flag.
- 9" Latex Supreme Mattress - Firm - 10 Year Warranty
- Main engine upgraded to the Cummins QSB 480hp.
- Hard back enclosure.
- Back-Up Camera
- Bow and Stern Thrusters with ignition
- Antares 1000 Windlass with 100’ chain & 150’ rode.
- Interior cushions Ultraleather
- Reverso oil change system for engine, genset & transmission.
- Water wash down fore and aft.
- Removable cockpit/cabin table.
- Air conditioning throughout.
- Mast for hardtop.
- Helm deck trim package.
- Custom blinds throughout.
- Cockpit speakers for stereo.
- Additional 12V and 110V outlets through out helm deck and cabin area's.
- Many spare parts, including spar prop.
- Racor fuel filters w/petcocks.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.