Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 440hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2010
- Engine Hours: 220
Yacht Registry is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Essex Boat Works.
This pilothouse express is a wonderful platform for day boating and extended cruising as well. The aft soft pilothouse enclosure can open to the cockpit creating a wonderful blend of indoor and outdoor space. The cockpit has a large transom seat with cushions and storage beneath. There is additional storage in the large lazzarette beneath the cockpit deck.
The Pilot house offers comfortable seating for a good size group and a functional dinette accommodating four for meals. The forward dinette seat converts to forward facing companion seating while underway. The helmsman enjoys the support of a fully adjustable seat. Dinette table lowers and middle backrest can be removed to create a large double berth when needed. The center windshield opens as well as the side windows port and stbd, providing great ventilation.
The cabin features a lounging settee to port with convertible V-berth forward. This space can accommodate up to four overnight. The V-berth can be converted to a double berth using the filler cushion. There is ample storage for cruising in drawers beneath the berth, shelves outboard and in the hanging locker aft to starboard. The port side L-settee converts to a berth with a filler cushion as well. There is additional storage here in lockers and shelves. Ventilation and natural light is provided by an overerhead hatch and opening cabin ports to port and stbd, all with screens.
The enclosed head with shower stall are stbd of the companionway nicely finished with Corian counter, stainless steel sink and storage beneath. The separate shower stall with seat is spacious and offers more storage. This area is ventilated with an overhead hatch and an opening cabin port with screens.
- Air conditioning in main cabin, Marine Air 9,000 BTU
- Stidd helm seat
- Tables located in pilot house dinette and cabin L-settee
- Ultrasuede cushions in cabin
- Ultraleather cushions in pilot house
- Striped Sunbrella cockpit upholstery
- Corian counters in galley and head
- Sliding overhead hatches above helm and dinette
- OceanAir Skyscreens on hatches
- Jabsco electric fresh water vacuum flushing head
- TankWatch indicator light for holding tank
A nice feature of the BackCove 33 is the Galley up, close to the action in the pilothouse and cockpit. There's plenty of storage in the lockers and drawers drawers beneath the Corian counter top.
- Dometic refrigerators (2) under helm and mate seats
- Contoure microwave
- Princess 2-burner electric stove
- Corian Counter w/ SS Sink
- Cherry cabinet with drawers and lockers
- Raymarine E90W Multifunction Display
- Raymarine 4KW Raydome radar
- Raymarine ST60+ Depth multi display
- Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS/WAAS Sensor
- Raymarine Ray218
- Ritchie compass
- Toshiba flat screen TV on mounted on bracket in main cabin
- Jensen CD/FM/AM stereo with Clarion speakers in cabin and pilot house
- 12V DC electrical system
- 120V AC electrical system
- Distribution Panels AC/DC
The entire bridge deck lifts on hydraulic rams for exceptional access to the engine and other system components.
- Yanmar 6LY3 STP 420hp diesel engine
- Yanmar digital display
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Reverso oil change system for engine, transmission fluid
- Sea Star hydraulic steering
- LectroTab trim tab controls
- Flag Blue Topsides (AwlGrip 2016)
- Mast for hard top with radar and other brackets
- Helm deck trim package
- Pilot House aft enclosure
- Sun screens snap over windshield
- Center opening windshield
- Sliding side windows in pilot house
- Electric windlass with bow roller
Owners personal belongings, tools, loose galley or decor items, artwork ar excluded from the offering. Any items seen aboard but not specifically stated in the listing should be considered excluded.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.