Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 6LPAM-ST
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 315hp
HULL & DECK:
- Flag blue hull, Awlgripped 2019, by Great Island Boatyard, Harpswell, ME
- 2020 all exterior teak varnished, 3 coats, by Great Island Boatyard, Harpswell, ME.
- 2018 recaulked under windows in helm area, by Great Island Boatyard, Harpsell, ME.
- Sidepower Bow thruster and New Stern Thruster.
- New Weaver davits on swim platform.
- Advanced prop pocket hull design.
- Back Cove white iso-npg gelcoat.
- Vinylester backup resin.
- Vacuum bagged Divinycell core in running surfaces.
- Multiaxial E glass reinforcement.
- Awlgrip boot top.
- Encapsulated foam stringers.
- Molded in contrasting anti-skid on walk surface.
- Port and starboard molded steps leading to side and fore deck.
- Teak accent stripe.
- Lewmar #44 hatch in main salon with screen.
- (4) Schmidt opening port lights with screens.
- Clear anodized aluminum windshield with side vent panels and integral handrails.
- (3) Windshield wipers.
- Compass, illuminated.
- Running lights.
- Anchor locker.
- S/S anchor roller.
- Mooring cleats with skene chocks forward, aft and spring line cleats.
- Custom 1" 316L stainless steel bow rail.
- Bentley’s helm seat.
- L-Settee to port with backrest.
- Swim platform and swim ladder.
- Cockpit shower.
- Self bailing cockpit.
- New ACR searchlight.
- Windlass with all chain.
Fuel: 150 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 30 gallons.
Holding: 30 gallons.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Yanmar 315 hp engine with ZF 63A Marine gear (larger, upgraded Yanmar from 270-300 hp diesel).
- Approximately 615 original hours as shown on the hour meter.
- Single lever engine control.
- Engine control panel with alarms and hour meter.
- Emergency cross over switch.
- Internal sea strainer.
- Fuel Filter.
- Engine room light.
- 1.5" Aquamet shaft.
- 4 Blade bronze propeller.
- Dripless shaft log.
- Lectro tab electric trim tabs.
- Tilting helm pump driven Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Hot and Cold pressurized water (110V and engine heated).
- Marelon sea valves on underwater thru hulls.
- Welded aluminum 150 gallon fuel tank with 2" fill.
- Fireboy extinguisher system in engine room.
- Macerator with overboard discharge.
- Reverso oil change system.
- Cruising speed: 20 knots @ 3200 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 28 knots.
- AC and DC control panel with polarity indicator.
- DC system battery management switching.
- DC breakers for electronics.
- 110VAC 30 amp shore power with 50’cord set.
- 9000 BTU Marine air conditioning and reverse cycle heat.
- New 2018 Promariner Pronautic 40A battery charger/inverter.
- 2020 TV wiring in starboard vee berth.
- Galvanic isolator.
- AC to DC converter/ charger, 40amp.
- (3) Group 31 house batteries.
- 31 engine start battery.
- 12V DC Rule bilge pumps.
- 12V outlet at helm.
- Bonding system with zinc anode.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- GFI protected 110V circuits.
- Vee berth with filler cushion, converts to very wide queen.
- Shelves above berth.
- Cedar lined hanging locker.
- Reading lights in dinette/ berth area.
- Ash hull ceiling.
- Varnished teak and holly sole.
- Overhead lighting.
- (3) Stainless steel opening ports with screens.
- Stereo system with CD and interior/cockpit speakers with wired remote.
- Storage under Dinette and forward berth.
- Cherry interior.
- Dinette with backrest cushions.
- Hi Lo table with inlay.
- Navy cushions.
- Enclosed head to starboard with Jabsco electric head, sink and handheld shower.
- Origo Alcohol/ 110V single burner stove.
- Front opening AC/DC fridge with freezer compartment.
- Galley sink with single lever faucet and drop in cover.
- Solid surface countertop.
- Countertop cabinet.
- Microwave built into cabinet.
- Drawer and doors below counter.
- 2016 Garmin 18/24 Fantom Radar.
- 2016 Garmin XSV GPS.
- Raytheon depthsounder.
- Raytheon autohelm.
- Ritchie compass.
- Clarion radio/CD player.
- Samsung TV.
- Garmin VHF radio.
- 2 Rule bilge pumps.
- New Weaver davits system on swim platform.
- Hot and cold washdown aft.
- Full canvas and transom covers.
- Windlass quick with chain and line.
- New ACR remote searchlight.
- Kidde fire extinguisher.
COMMENTS: This Flag Blue Back Cove 29 is a two owner boat that has been very well cared for. The Back Cove 29 has a spoon bow, with modified vee bottom, which makes for a smooth ride in a choppy sea. She is a versatile yacht intended for cruising, fishing and family fun. She has a spacious cockpit with plenty of seating for guests, as well as a fresh water shower for rinsing off after swimming. The helm deck has additional seating as well as elevated seating for the helmsman and mate. The forward cabin has a galley, head / shower and vee berth. The style of the Down East lobster boat has been closely associated with Maine's proud boat building heritage. The Back Cove 29 is a most recent example of everything that makes the Down East lobster boat a work of art. She will turn heads in any harbor she enters. Below the surface she is modern and contemporary. A deep-vee hull with prop recess and standard trim tabs offers comfort and performance. With her 315 horsepower, 6 cylinder Yanmar diesel engine, she reaches cruising speeds of 20 knots. Around the docks, you will appreciate the maneuverability provided by her bow thruster and stern thruster. Her hardtop is the preferred model for protection from the sun. She has become one of the most admired and sought after vessels of this size range.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.