Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 6LP
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 315hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2004
- Engine Hours: 644
The Back Cove 29 is a great all around boat. She is easy to just jump on for an evening cocktail cruise or to go day tripping up the rivers and creeks, yet her interior has plenty of room to go cruising and comfortable enough to spend time aboard for extended periods.
The large V-shaped dinette is forward and easily converts to the double berth with a hi/low table. Aft to port is her galley with all the essentials for fixing meals. Opposite the galley is her fully enclosed head with toilet, vanity and telephone shower.
Up the companionway to the bridge deck with helm to starboard and mates seat to port followed by an L-shaped settee. Her cockpit is very open and the owners opted not to have the built in bench seat and rather chose lovely Teak folding chairs with cushions and a matching teak table. If you like to fish, she does have bolsters around the combings in the cockpit for ease in leaning into that perfect catch. As with all the Back Cove's she has built-in steps that lead to her nice wide side decks, making access forward very easy. She has an anchor locker on the foredeck with electric windlass and a nice size swim platform off the transom.
The bridge deck can be completely enclosed for extending your season or simply remove it and enjoy the feel of a convertible on the water.
- Single stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water
- Origo single burner electric and alcohol stove
- Origo microwave
- Under counter refrigeration
- Corian counters
- Plenty of counter space for food preparation
- Lots of storage space as well
- Northstar 6000i Radar
- Raymarine Tridata depth and speed
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Clarion Radio and CD player
- CQR anchor with chain and rode
- Bow Thruster
- Swim platform
- Aluminum windshield with opening side windows
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Bimini with side curtains and back enclosure for helm deck
- Plenty of deck cleats
- Dock lines
- Lift up helm deck for ease in engine access.
- Cockpit shower
- Dual batteries for house and engine
- 110 volt shore power with 30amp cord
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heat via shore power
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.