Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Cummins
- Model: 6BTA 5.9-M3
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 315hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 2001
- Engine Hours: 2900
- Engine Location: Center
Yacht Registry is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Luke Brown Yachts - Ft. Lauderdale.
PALMAIRE welcomes the owner's party and guests through port and starboard gates amidships as well as via the swim platform through a gate to the cockpit. Full walkaround decks provide safe and easy access to the foredeck.
Access to the teak and holly interior is found in three locations. The large Dutch door found on the aft deck or into the pilothouse doors found both port and starboard.
The covered aft deck on this Selene provides a shaded and comfortable space. A gate in the transom provides access to the swim platform and large hatch provides access to the lazarette.
Fresh hot and cold shower facilities are embedded in the cockpit as are electrical power connections for shore power. The caprail looks great and there is a canvas cover for the caprail.
The salon is a generous living space with teak and holly sole and lots of natural light from her large opening side windows. There is a L-shaped settee with storage inside with a high-low drop leaf table to port and matching lounge chairs to starboard. All cushions are ultra leather fabric. Forward to starboard there is a wine storage cabinet and entertainment center.
- KVH Sat TV
- Denon Receiver / Amplifier
- Apple TV
- Panasonic AM/FM Stereo with Compact 6CD Disc Player, Speakers in Salon,Pilothouse and Master, Guest Staterooms
- Niles Speaker System
- Exposed Roof Beams with Wood Cap
- Two Step Stool
- Dutch Door Entrance from Aft
- Overhead Grab Rail
- Emergency Hatch to Engine Room
The galley is located to the port and fully equipped. The sole is teak and holly and the counter tops are black granite with green and gold flakes (Florid Stone). Custom Spice spice racks folds down from the ceiling. The galley is well lit and allows the cook not to be isolated from the salon activities. Plenty of storage for long distance cruising.
- Nova Kool AC/DC Refrigerator/Freezer
- Princess 3 Burner Propane Stove w/Oven
- GE Microwave & Convection Oven Built In
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Counter Top Trash Bin
- Ample Storage Lockers and Drawers
- Dish Locker Above Athwartship Galley Counter
- Dish Locker Above Galley
- 12V Exhaust Fan Above Stove
- Overhead Cabinet Above Counter Along Portside of Galley
- Cherry Wood Paper Towel Rack
- Grunert AC Cold Plate Freezer Located in the Portside in the Lazarette
- Drawers and Cabinet w/Shelves Under Counter
- Raised Bar Counter Integrated with Galley
- Florid Stone Bar Counter Top
- U-Line Ice Maker at Bar
The Pilothouse is spacious and has superb visibility. This helm station has port and starboard access for quick access to the side decks and a Portuguese bridge for added protection. There is a high seat assembly with a dedicated watch berth with mattress behind high seat. Impressive array of electronics for long distance cruising. Two new 135 W solar panels w/Trace controller were mounted on the pilothouse top in 2010. All electronics were serviced November 2011 with latest software upgrades.
- Raymarine RL80CRC Raychart 10" CRT w/HSB2
- Raymarine L1250 Color Sounder
- Raymarine Transducer for L1250
- Raymarine 24" 4Kw Raydome 48 Mile Scanner
- Raymarine RayNav 300 Satellite Differential WAAS GPS
- Raymarine Raystar 120 WAAS GPS Receiver/Antenna with Accuracy to Less Than 3 Meters
- Raymarine ST7000+ Autopilot w/Remote
- Raymarine ST60 Depth
- Raytech Navigator 4.2
- Icom m-504 VHF (New)
- Standard Spectrum VHF Radio
- Danforth C-551A Compass
- Compass Compensation
- Weems-Plath Navpak Set
- Weems-Plath GPR Plotter
- Weems-Plath Quartz Clock
- Weems-Plath Barometer w/Inclinometer
- Weems-Plath Chart Light (Red)
- ACR Globalfix 406Epirb Category 11 Manual
- ACR RCL 100D Searchlight with Second Remote
- Garmin GPRMAP 76 with WAAS
- Vessel Management System
- ICOM M-802 SSB/W Tuner and Interconnect Cable
- Panasonic Telephone System KX-TD308 KSU
- Upper Console Panel Above Steering Station
- Morse Mechanical Control System
- Bench Seat with Footrest and Table
- Diamond Glazed Dutch Doors
- Sliding Chart Table with Drawer
- Sliding Watch Berth behind bench seat
- Dedicated Teak Stairs from Pilothouse to Flybridge
- Cantalupi Dome Lights
- Cabin Reading Lights
- Teak Overhead Grab Rails
- Raymarine ST60 Multi
- Standard Intrepid VHF Radio
- Standard Ram Mic Cables
- Danforth C-551A Compass
- ACR RCL 100D Searchlight
- Helm Station in Center w/Engine Panel
- Two Helm Seats (New 2010)
- Rescue Throw Bag
- Forspar Aluminum Hinged Mast
- Dock Box 40"X20"
- Stainless 26" Destroyer Type Steering Wheel
- 3/4" Pipe Safety Line for Flybridge hand Rail
- Weather Sealed Door From Flybridge to Pilothouse
- Two Twin Propane Lockers
- Bimini Top (New 2016)
- Winslow Life Raft
A few steps down from the pilothouse you will find the master and guest staterooms.
At the base of the stairs to the port you find a closet housing a Splendide washer and dryer combo unit.
This Selene 47 is equipped with the optional mid-ship Master Stateroom with an ensuite head and shower stall.
A watertight bulkhead door leads you to the engine room from the master head. The midship master is a large cabin with a island queen berth with lots of storage. This cabin also boast 5" foam mattress, vanity w/wall mirror, bureau drawers, escape hatch, wardrobe w/auto light and door lock(2), Burl veneer counter tops and lots of storage. The cabin is light and bright with beautiful finished teak.
The guest stateroom is located in the bow. This stateroom features a v-berth w/filler cushion, custom factory shelving and plenty of storage. The guest head has a separate shower stall. There is an abundance of finely crafted teak cabinets giving a plush finish. All lockers are cedar lined.
Normally heads do not get special mention. However, it should be noted that in 2016,
- New electric flush Jabsco vacuum units
- Both heads re-plumbed for fresh water
- All sanitary plumbing replaced
- Everything is odor-free
- Cummins 6BTA5.9-M3 2900 hours.
- Engine fully and extensively serviced in 2018
- Dual Racor Fuel Filtration System
- Twin Disc MG-5050 3.0:1 Gear Ratio
- Westerbeke 12.5 Kw w/Sound Shield w/Remote Start Switch Panel - 3200 houirs
- Sidepower Bow Thruster 10hp
- Naiad stabilizers (rebuilt 2016)
- Fireboy Fire System
- Reverso Oil Change System
- Ground Plate 100' 2" Ground Strap
- Engine Overheat & Low Oil Pressure Alarm
- FRP Drip Pan Under Engine
- Hydra Lift Wet Box Muffler in FRP
- PYI Dripless Shaft Seal
- Nibral 4 Blade Bronze Propeller
- Spare Outboard Propeller
- 316 S/S Stainless Shaft 21/4" Dia
- Dual Lever Morse Controls at Hem Stations
- Deluxe Engine Panel w/Complete Instrumentation & Alarms
- Two 4" 12V Engine Room Blowers
- Full Protected FRP Rudder w/Shaft
- S/S Handhold Post in Engine Room
- Water & Gas Tight Access Door to Engine Room. One
- Deangelo Exhaust Riser
- Hynautic H42 Dual Station Hydraulic Steering System
- Par 2000 GPH Electric Bilge Pumps (4)
- Bosworth 500-H Manual Bilge Pump (1)
- Warning Signal Panel in Helm Station for Bilge Pump Operation
- Jabsco Macerator
- Sealano Remote Display in Master Head
- AC/DC Control Panel w/Polarity Indicator Light
- 200Amp Battery for Engine Start. Two 200Amp Batteries for Service120Amp Battery for Generator
- Two 130 Watt Solar Panels w/Trace Controller (New 2010)
- Engine High Output Alternator
- Promariner 50, 3 Banks 120V or 240V Battery Charger
- American Bow Trac Stabilizer System
- 12V Electric Horn
- 12V Electric Wipers w/Fresh Water Wash
- Cantilupi 12V Accommodation Ceiling Lights, Step Lights for Interior and Exterior
- 12V Reading Lights in Cabin and Guest Cabin
- AC Outlets Throughout the Boat 6 GFI at Head and Galley
- Two Marinco Shore Power Inlets, Two 120V 60Hz 50Amp or 240V 50Hz 32Amp
- Nova Kool AC/DC Refrigerator
- Grunert AC-Voltage Electric Hold Over Plate System
- Muir Cheetan H-1600 Windlass with Up/Down Switches at Fordeck and Helm Stations. Delta Quick Set Anchor with 400' BBB Chain. Fortress Anchor with 50' BBB Chain and 200' Rode
- Pomariner Galvanic Isolator
- Copper Bonding Strap w/Ground Cable Attachment for Each Fitting
- Rule 12V Bilge Pumps w/FRP Basin & Automatic Float Switches
- Heart Pathmaker 3 Banks for Batteries Emergency Parallel and Shut Off
- Heart Pathmaker Parellel and Charging System for Battery Banks
- Rule 12V Shower Sump Pumps (2)
- Jabsco 12V Macerator Pump
- Raritan 12 Gallon Hot Water Heater
- Scandvik Shower Sump Pump
- Shurflo 12V Electric Fresh Water Pump 5.7Gpm
- Shurflo 12V Fresh Water Pump Back Up
- Fuel Management System
- Racor Fuel Filtration System for Generator
- Sight Glasses on Fuel Tanks
- Cruise Air Air Conditioning w/Reverse Heat w/SMX Controls (1) 36000 BTU (1) 16000 BTU
- Engine Room Camera
- Sea Recovery Water Maker with Auto Flush 25gph
- KVH Sat TV System
The hull and boot stripe Awlgrip.
House Awlgripped with Oyster White in 2016.
Below the waterline is solid fiberglass. Above the waterline and throughout the deck, the construction is vacuum bagged Baltek balsa.
The deck has molded in diamond pattern nonskid. Structural beams are all fiberglass, attention to details is outstanding in every aspect of construction with this vessel.
The chain lockers form one of five watertight compartments. The bulwarks are high, providing protection on the bow, side decks and cockpit. The pilothouse is protected by a Portuguese bridge that will deflect seas that may sweep over the bow.
There is a teak cap rail around the gunwales. professionally refinished in 2018.
There is a oversize hatch in the cockpit that allows access to the lazarette. The rudder post is very accessible if an emergency tiller is needed. Plenty of room to store fenders, lines and any extra gear needed for cruising. The cockpit also includes a large transom door giving access to the swim platform which makes diving or boarding a dinghy effortless.
There is also a custom propane grill system, hot and cold water shower and over sized scuppers. The cockpit is fully covered by the flybridge deck as are the sides to allow maximum protection against the elements.
- Bimini Top (New 2017)
- Console Cover
- Cockpit Canvas Cover (New)
- Flybridge Helm Chairs (New)
- Fresh Imron Paint on all Exterior Windows
- Oyster White Awlgrip Hull w/Black Boot Stripe (2010)
• Replaced all septic hoses throughout the boat
• Installed new toilets with electronic flush using fresh water
• Raymarine 9” multi that is tied in with autopilot
• Reconditioned all other Raymarine units
• Rebuilt both stabilizers per maintenance schedule
• Replaced genset electronic end
• Awlgrip topside which washes very easily
• Repaired all leaks so moisture is contained within the things below
• Have windshield wipers with spares if they want them
• Performed all maintenance for Cummins engine including removing and cleaning all heat exchangers
• Replaced ice maker
• Installed new TV
• Replaced all sink faucets and shower heads
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.