Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 6LYA-STE
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 350hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 1997
- Engine Hours: 763
“Miss Daisy” is an absolutely stunning Picnic Boat Classic with many optional and custom features. She has seen numerous upgrades and her owner keeps her in “Bristol” condition. “Miss Daisy” incorporates a custom engine box with a bar area in the middle and settees facing forward and aft. She has AC down below, upgraded electronics, new fabrics in the cockpit and many other useful features. “Miss Daisy” comfortably sleeps two with separate head and galley as well as providing head turning, elegant cruising to or through any harbor. She services with Hinckley Yacht Services in Stamford, CT. Please review the photos to see how special she is.
HULL and EQUIPMENT:
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin & deck with molded in nonskid
- Single White Boot Stripe
- Black Bottom
- Varnished teak exterior teak trim
CONSTRUCTION: Hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Stainless steel capped hull aft quarter splashguards
- Rounded, tapered, vanished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Four fixed elliptical ports on house sides
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens
- Stainless steel handrails on cabin top
- Stainless steel wrap-around handrail on pilothouse top
- Top of the pilothouse includes radar dome and GPS antenna painted to match the deck.
Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform is painted to match the hull color:
- Teak treads, stainless steel brackets and stainless steel half round.
- Fold-down stainless steel swim ladder attached to the swim platform.
- Two-step interior teak boarding step can be mounted on either port or starboard inside coaming
- Teak deck step
- Stowage in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors
- (3) Flush cockpit sole hatches.
- Cockpit area drainage scuppers
- (2) Fishing rod holders on port and starboard aft deck with drains or covers
- (4) Rupp spinning rod holders under port side deck.
- Outboard Bracket
- Davit system for dingy
The insulated engine box has a unique and very useful feature. It incorporates a bar height table between an aft and forward facing settee.
The forward and aft settees have a cushioned bottom and back:
- Upholstered in Sunbrella Blue and White Stripe fabric.
Pilothouse dash is finished with varnished teak.
- White soft overhead for sound attenuation includes two halogen lights
- (2) Acrylic opening hatches overhead with screens.
- (4) Fixed windows, the forward two with two heavy-duty intermittent self-parking windshield wipers and freshwater washers.
- Teak locking companionway door includes fiddles to hold charts.
- Screens for louvered companionway door and a screen that fits over the companionway top offer protection while allowing extra light and ventilation below.
- Varnish teak handrails port and starboard aft in the pilothouse.
Port side is a forward and aft facing seat for two:
- Upholstered in Sunbrella Blue and White Stripe fabric
- Varnished teak integral handrail and cup holder
- Stainless steel footrest is mounted on the forward bulkhead.
- Additional inboard-aft wrap-around stainless steel footrest rail
- Inboard teak access door to a storage area under the seat.
- Recently upholstered (White) helm seat
- Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick®
- Engine gauges
- Top-opening locker outboard the helm seat with chart storage
- 12-volt outlet in chart pocket
- Masthead spotlight remote control at helm
- Recent Raymarine Autopilot
- Recent Raymarine Tridata Display
- Recent Raymarine Hybrid Touch color chart plotter
- ACR Spotlight
INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS & LAYOUT:
Miss Daisy’s interior provides sleeping berths and stowage, head with shower, and a galley that offer comfortable accommodations for two.
- The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including the hull sheathing.
- Cabin sole is varnished teak and holly
- (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps throughout.
- Accu-point heater provides heat with ducts in the main cabin, head, and pilothouse.
- Sony Stereo with Bluetooth audio
- Air conditioning
GALLEY (To port):
To port is the galley with a Beige Clear Sand Formica countertop. Force 10 two-burner stove is on the forward part of the galley. The propane stove includes remote propane shut-off and has a wood stove cover that offers additional galley workspace. On the aft end of the galley there is a lift-top Adler-Barbour 12-volt self-draining refrigerator box. The stainless steel bowl sink has Grohe fixtures and a hot & cold pressure fresh water system.
- Force 10 propane 2-burner stove with wood stove cover/cutting board (extra workspace) and remote shut-off
- Adler-Barbour 12-volt refrigerator with lift-top access
- Stainless steel sink, fixture with hot & cold pressure fresh water system and separate sprayer
- 110-volt outlet
- Pull-out trash bin
- "Pantry" locker (with custom bottle holder) cherry louvered door separates the galley from the V-berth area.
- Additional storage is provided by a cabinet with two cherry louvered lift-up doors outboard above the galley countertop
- Storage area under the galley sink that has a pullout trash bin.
- (3) Cherry-faced drawers below the countertop in the galley
- 12-volt light on aft bulkhead
A solid cherry door accesses the head located next aft from the hanging locker to starboard. The head includes:
- Vanity undermounted porcelain sink that rests in a varnished cherry wood countertop
- Grohe faucet/hand shower provides hot & cold pressure water
- Vacu-flush electric marine head plumbed to holding tank
- Storage in cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the countertop
- Storage drawer with cherry face beside the marine head.
- Mounted cherry trimmed mirror
- Forced ventilation
- 110-volt outlet
- Hella fan
Sleeps two in V-berth forward
- Cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella light blue
- Varnished cherry shelves outboard over V-berths port and starboard
- A cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berth to starboard.
- (2) Hella fans are mounted on the forward bulkhead, port and starboard, facing aft.
- 12-volt lights
- Optional bookshelves forward
- Danforth anchor with 12' chain + 150' x 1/2" anchor rode
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- 12-volt AFI air horn with switch on dash
- Life jackets
- Flare kit
- Masthead & running lights
- ACR 12-volt remote spotlight masthead mounted with remote control at helm
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (2) 12-volt 4-D gel-cell batteries for a total of 450-amps
- (2) Heavy-duty battery switches with battery parallel switch capabilities
- 80-amp alternator on the engine
- Magnavox cell phone in helm box
110-volt AC electrical system:
- Shore power cord with inlet and shore power relay
- 30-amp battery charger
- 110-volt outlet in head & galley
- AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT & ENGINE DETAILS: 1997 Yanmar 6LYA-STE 350 hp engine with Hamilton 291 Jet Drive and Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission. Hinckley JetStick® is integrated with the Vetus 12-VDC 7" bow thruster.
- Racor fuel filter
- Fitch 350 fuel catalyst system
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Low oil pressure alarm
- High water temperature alarm
- Oil change transfer pump for engine and transmission
- VDO Ocean pyrometer gauge for engine exhaust
- "Water drop" muffler
- (2) Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
- In-line 12-volt sump pump
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- 2.5# Dry fire extinguishers
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
- Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Accupoint heater with ducts in the main cabin, head, and pilothouse
Engine box has sound insulation and lead-lined foam double engine gaskets with forced air blower and baffled and insulated engine air intake.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.