Basic Boat Info
Yacht Registry is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Sea Lake Yachts LLC.
- Melinda J has the typical dashing layout that the GB Classics are renowned for with the guest stateroom down several steps and fwd featuring the standard v-berth, spacious hanging locker to port and roomy head to starboard. In addition to the ample stowage in the hanging locker there are six drawers to provide for extended cruises.
- In the saloon, the fore and aft galley lies to port. Opposite to starboard is the helm station with the nav gear and electrical controls ideally laid out within reach. A trash bin nicely fits into the helm area.
- The wet bar is aft of the helm station and then aft of it is the L-shaped settee. the curtains in the saloon are new. There is a large beautiful custom coffee table to service the owners and crew for entertaining and dining. To port is a double settee with the freezer built in on the aft end. A large flat screen sits atop. the settee cushions are rolled on the edges and comfortably slanted on the back side.
- Heading aft down the steps in the master stateroom with a double bed to starboard and single to port. A set of drawers has built-in drawers and a spacious top with the aft companionway configured in for air circulation or exiting the cabin. A doubled-door hanging locker is nicely fitted in on the port side head down the stairs into the stateroom. The master head is to starboard with a separate shower stall, toilet and sink with generous stowage behind the head sink.
- Melinda J's fit and finish on her interior immediately highlights the tender care and excellent maintenance she has been afforded. Once inside, the pristine condition of the varnish bears this out.
- Stove/oven Princess 3-burner electric stove with oven
- Sharp Microwave oven
- 12v vent
- Under counter ice box with SeaFrost refrigerator system 12V
- Under counter ice box with SeaFrost Refrigeration/freezer
- Teak built-in dry bar cabinetry with ice maker
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF with AIS
- Datamarine Sandpiper DL digital depth sounder
- Garmin 2010C, 10" color LCD GPS/Chartplotter
- Garmin GPS Map EX 8" color LCD GPS/Chartplotter
- Robertson AP100Dl autopilot with linear drive unit. (lower helm only)
- Fusion MS-UD750 AM/FM CD marine stereo
- Twin Ford Lehman diesels, 135hp, approx 5700 hrs
- Borg Warner transmissions
- Northern Lights genset, 9 KW with <100hrs
- Racor 900 Duplex (duel) fuel filters w/ gauges
- Glendening synchronizers
- 2 - 8D AGM engine starter batteries
- 1 - 4D AGM genset battery
- charles model 90, 45amp battery charger
- Analogue Volt amp meter
- Professional Mariner ProSafe FS-60 galvanic isolator
- dripless shaft seals
- Oil Changer 12v
- Forward 6K BTU Self-contained A/C
- Fwd Saloon 16K BTU Split A/C unit
- Aft 9K BTU Self-contained A/C
- 16K BTU Self-contained unit
- 2 110V A/C cooling pumps
- Raritan 20 Gal hot water heater, 240v service and auxiliary service with engine
- Master Head Raritan Atlantic 12V
- Guest Head Groco Manual toilet with open shower
- The engine room is spotless and the Lehmans and the generator shine. The room is well configured with ample wiggle room for servicing equipment. The lighting in the compartment gives the same discernible illumination as a baseball field at a night game. When the owner replaced the fuel tanks ('18) he opted to go with 400 gal rather than the stock 600 gals that the factory installs. The reduction provides more room in the after section of the engine room while allowing more circulation around the tanks for better longevity.
- The teak has been removed and the upper and lower decks were Awlgripped. Much of the exterior teak has been removed with custom 1 1/4 inch stainless railing taking its place. Teak eyebrows were removed and replaced. The cap rail was stripped of the varnish and Awlgripped. The cabinhouse and topsides were Awlgripped in '12
- The dinghy davit was replaced in '16 with Nick Jackson pipe style w/ 12v winch
- 10-ft Walker dinghy
- 15hp two cycle Yamaha
- Bimini and its enclosures renewed in '17
- Fwd window covers replaced in '17
- Textalene covers for side main cabin windows.
- Teak swim platform at transom with stainless steel tube guard rail
- Lofrans Tigress 12v windlass
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.