***Survey September 10th 2019 Available ***
***Current Fair Market Value Surveyed at $120,000***
Scheduled to be hauled 10/28. Lets Make a deal! Owners are ready to get a bigger boat.
More Pictures coming soon.
Buy this Great Loop worthy boat for a fraction of the Surveryor's estimated Fair Market Value.
Power: Perkins 135 HP with approx 1300 hrs
Genset: Westerbeke 7.6kW 289 Hours
Bow Thruster: Vetus 75
Garmin GPSmap 942XS/ Radar/ Fishfinder
Built in Fuel Polishing System
No Teak Decking
PSS Shaft Seal
Details on boat:
UPGRADES, UPGRADES, UPGRADES
Owner spared no expense restoring this girl, you will not find a better Monk on the market. Turn key and ready for her next Great Loop Journey.
This Monk, Hull 34, has had an extensive refit in the early 2000 with new aluminum Fuel Tanks, new Aluminum water tanks, and a complete engine room refit. This includes a Westerbeake Generator now with 250 hours, complete rewiring and installation of rebuilt engine at 2700 hours, engine now has 1314 hrs on it, Fuel polishing system (a must have according to any diesel specialist. clean fuel=clean engine), and more.
- New Vetus 75 Bow Thruster
- New Vitifrigo Refrigerator 2015
- New Hot Water Heater
- New headliners and LED lighting in main salon 2015
- New Shaft log, & Shaft and New Dripless PSS Shaft seal
- Prop rebalanced and tuned
- Raymarine I40 Depth, speed and temp 2016
-New electric Stove with Force 10 Propane
-Added Extra Seating and under Storage on Flybridge
- New Galley Faucet
- New Accumulator for fresh water system
- New 8D Thruster and Windlass Battery
- Bottom Soda Blasted, all blisters ground out and a new barrier coat and four-year bottom paint applied.
- Restoration of deck areas by fiberglass technician
- New ITR Hurricane Diesel Heater installed
- All Teak Railing professionally stripped down, restored and oiled.
- Garmin GPSmap 942XS Insalled
- New upper and lower helm controls
- All Systems conditioned, detailed and ready to go for next owner.
Survey for 2019 Available. Call today, classic trawler this clean do not last.